Flow rate up to 160 l/min (9.6 m3/h)
Head up to 36
Limits of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
Liquid temperature up to +90°C
Liquid temperature up to +40°C in the CPX version (with technopolymer impeller)
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Installation and Use
They are recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggresive to the materials from which the pump is made.
Reliable and maintenance free they are widely used in the domestic and civil sector, in particular for water distribution in combination with small or medium pressure sets, for transfer in general, for irrigating gardens.
The pumps must be installed in cloosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body : cast iron, with threaded ports ISO 228/1
- Body back-plate : stainless steel AISI 304 or cast iron on higher powered models
- Brass impeller : CP 132-CP 170
- Stainless steel impeller : CP 130-CP 158
- Motor shaft : stainless steel EN 10088-3 – 1.4104
- Mechanical seal : ceramic – graphite – NBR
- Electric motor : the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty
- CPm : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector built into the winding
- CP : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : Class F
- Protection : IP 44
- Registered Model : n° 72753