Range Of Performance
Flow rate up to 1800 l/min (108 m3/h)
Limits of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
Liquid temperature up to +90°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Installation and Use
The HF series is recommended for use in the civil, agricultural and industrial field. The high flow rates and continuous rating make it ideal for irrigation with flowing and sprinkling water, for drawing water from lakes, rivers, wells, or for industrial applications that need to achieve large flow rates at medium low heads.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body : cast iron, with threaded ports ISO 228/1
- Impeller : brass, of the type with centrifugal radial flow
- Motor shaft : stainless steel EN 10088-3 – 1.4104
- Mechanical seal : ceramic – graphite – NBR
- Electric Motor : the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) suitable for continuous duty.
- HFm : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector
- HF : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : class F
- Protection : IP 44