Range Of Performance
Flow rate up to 250l/min (15 m3/h)
Head up to 57 m
Limits of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
Liquid temperature up to +90°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Installation and Use
They are recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggresive to the materials from which the pump is made.
The pumps in this series are made to standards EN 733 – DIN 24255 and are specifically used in the civil, industrial or agricultural sectors where their characteristics of sturdiness and reliability can be appreciated
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against iclement weather.
- Pump body : cast iron, made to standards EN 733 – DIN 24255 and UNI 7467-NF E-44-111, with threaded, ports ISO 228/1.
- Impeller : brass, of the type with centrifugal radial flow
- Motor shaft : stainless steel EN 10088-3-1.4104
- Mechanical Seal : ceramic – graphite – NBR
- Electric Motor : the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty
- CPm : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector up to 1.5 kW
- CP : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : class F
- Protection : IP 44