Close-coupled centrifugal pumps, electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump up to 22 kW, new bracket construction for standard motors (stub-shaft construction) from 30 to 75 kW with integrated thrust bearing.
Pump casing with axial suction and radial delivery on top, main dimensions and performance according to EN 733.
NM(S) : version with pump casing and lantern bracket in cast iron.
B-NM(S) :version with pump casing and lantern bracket in cast iron.
B-NM(S) : version with pump and lantern bracket/casing cover in bronze (the pumps are supplied fully painted).
Connections : Flanges according to PN 10, EN 1092-2.
Counter-flanges (on request) : Flnges for welding EN 1092-1, PN 10.
For clean liquids without abrasives, which are non aggresive for the pump materials (solids content up to 0.2%). For water supply
For heating, air conditioning, cooling and circulation plants.
For civil and industrial applications.
For fire fighting applications. For irrigation
- Liquid temperature from -10°C to +90°C
- Ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Total suction lift up to 7 m
- Maximum permissble working pressure up to 10 bar (16 bar for NM 32L/16,20; NM 40/16,20; NM 50/12,16; NM 65/12,16,20,25; NM 80/16; NM 100/20)
- Continuous duty
- 2-pole induction motor 50 Hz (n = 2900 rpm)
- NM, NMS : three-phase 230/400 V ±10% up to 3 kW 400/690 V ±10% from 4 to 75 kW
- Insulation class F. Protection IP 54 (IP 55 for NMS)
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter from 1.1 kW
- Classification scheme IE3 for three-phase motors from 075 kW
- Constructed in accordance with
Special features on request
- Other voltages. Frequency 60 Hz 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet)
- Protection IP 55. Special mechanical seal
- Packed gland (only for NM standard construction)
- Single-phase motor (NMM) up to 1.5 kW
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter up to 0.75 kW
|Component||NM. NMS||B-NM, B-NMS|
|Pump casing Lantern Bracket Nm Casing cover for NMS||Cast Iron||Bronze|
|GJL EN 1561||G-Cu Sn 10 EN 1982|
|Impeller||Cast Iron, GJL 200 EN 1561||Bronze G-Cu Sn 10 EN 1982|
|Brass P-CU ZN 40 Pb 2 UNI 5705 for 32/12, 32/16, 32/20, 321/20, 40/20|
|Shaft||Cr-Ni Steel AISI 303AISI 430 from 3 kW to 22 kW||Cr Ni Mo Steel AISI 316 ̴|
|Counter – Flanges||Steel Fe 430B UNI 7070|
- Rated motor pompa power output : 45 kW, 60 HP
- Kapasitas Pompa (Q) : Total Head (H)
75 m3 (1250 l/min) : 84 m
84 m3 (1400 l/min) : 83.5 m
96 m3 (1600 l/min) : 82.5 m
108 m3 (1800 l/min) : 81.5 m
120 m3 (2000 l/min) : 80 m
132 m3 (2200 l/min) : 78 m
150 m3 (2500 l/min) : 74.5 m
168 m3 (2800 l/min) : 70.5 m
180 m3 (3000 l/min) : 67 m
192 m3 (3200 l/min) : 63 m
- Weight : 287 kg