Detail KROHNE PH/ORP Sensor SMARTSENS PH 8530
Krohne SMARTSENS PH 8530
Digital pH sensor for the power, semiconductor and water industries
- High quality and precise glass sensor for use in pure water applications
- Special sensor design for low conductivity water (>- 2 ?S/cm)
- Low maintenance costs and a long service cycle
SMARTSENS analytical sensors from KROHNE are the first and only sensor line in the marketwith integrated transmitter technology. The complete circuitry is miniaturised and fits into thesensor head. This technical achievement cuts the price in half compared to all measurementsystems.
KROHNE is the only company who offers a real open standard without transmitter and a directconnection via standardised fieldbus from the sensor to the process control system. TheSMARTSENS sensor stores all data and sends these as bidirectional digital signals with4…20 mA / HART® 7 protocol to the control and asset management systems, handhelds, PC andother peripherals.
The SMARTSENS PH 8530 meets all requirements of the power, semiconductor and waterindustries for low conductivity media.
- Suitable for low conductivity water >- 2 ?S/cm
- Flow-independent measurement results with 3 ceramic diaphragms
- Low maintenance – high potential of cost saving with offline calibration under controlledconditions
- With integrated Pt1000 and standard VP 2.0 connector