Detail KROHNE CONDUCTIVITY SENSOR SMARTSENS COND 3200
Digital conductive conductivity sensor for the power, semiconductor and pure water industries
- 2-wire loop powered sensor with integrated transmitter technology
- Low cell constants for installation in water and pure water applications
- Rugged sensor design with integrated temperature sensor
SMARTPAT analytical sensors from KROHNE are the first and only sensor line in the market with integrated transmitter technology. The complete circuitry is miniaturised and fits into the sensor head. This technical achievement cuts the price in half compared to all measurement systems.
KROHNE is the only company who offers a real open standard without transmitter and a direct connection via standardised fieldbus from the sensor to the process control system. The SMARTPAT sensor stores all data and sends these as bidirectional digital signals with 4…20 mA / HART® 7 protocol to the control and asset management systems, handhelds, PC and other peripherals.
The SMARTPAT COND 3200 meets all requirements of the power, semiconductor and water industries.
- Direct connection via standardised fieldbus
- Easy handling of offline and online configuration via free of charge PACTware™ FDT/DTM
- Available with different low cell constants for water and pure water applications
- Robust sensor material with stainless steel electrodes
- Standard process connection for direct installation in pipes and tanks
- Long lifespan
- With integrated Pt1000 and standard VP2 connector
- Power plants
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Quality control of steam and cooling water
- Control of reverse osmosis
- Control boiler feed water