Range of Performance
Flow rate up to 120 l/min (7.2 m3/h)
Head up to 96 m
Limits of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 9 m
Liquid temperature up to +40°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Installation and Use
They are recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggresive to the materials from which the pump is made.
JSW sel-priming pumps are designed for suction lift and can be positioned above the water source. Due to their reliability and low maintenance, they are recommended for domestic use, including water distribution (as part of a pressure set), garden irrigation, ETC.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body : cast iron, with threaded ports ISO 228/1
- Body back-plate : cast iron
- Ejector assembly : technopolymer (approval for drinking water)
- Impeller : brass
- Motor shaft : stainless steel EN 10088-3-1.4104
- Mechanical seal : ceramic-graphite-NBR
- Electric Motor : the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) suitable for continuous duty.
- JSWm : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector
- JSW : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : class F
- Protection : IP 44
- Registered Model n° 72753