Close-coupled centrifugal pump; electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump up to 22 kW, construction) from 30 to 75 kW with integrated thrust bearing.
Pump casing with axial suction and radial delivery on top, main dimensions and performance according to EN 733.
NM(S) : version with pump casing and lantern bracket in cast iron.
B-NM(S) : version with pump casing and lantern bracket/casing cover in bronze. (the pumps are supplied fully painted)
Connection : Flanges according to PN 10, EN 1092-2
Counter-flanges (on request) : Flanges for welding EN 1092-1, PN 10.
For clean liquids without abrasives, which are non aggresive for the pump materials (solids content up to to 0.2%). For water supply
For heating, air conditioning, cooling and circulation plants.
For civil and industrial application
For fire fighting application. For irrigation
- Liquid temperature from -10°C to +90°C
- Ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Total suction lift up to 7m
- Maximum permissible working pressure up to 10 bar (16 bar for NM 32L/16,20; NM 40/16,20; NM 50/12,16; NM 65/12,16,20,25; NM 80/16; NM 100/20)
- Continuous duty
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n = 2900 rpm)
- NM, NMS : Three-phase 230/400 V±10% up to 3 kW; 400/690 V±10% from 4 to 75 kW
- Insulation class F. Protection IP 54 (IP 55 for NMS)
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter from 1.1 kW
- Classification scheme IE3 for three-phase motors from 0.75 kW
- Constructed in accordance with : EN 60034-1; EN 60034-30-1
Special features on request
- Other voltages. Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet)
- Protection IP 55. Special mechanical seal
- Packed gland (NMM) up to 1.5 kW
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter up tp 0.75 kw