Detail KROHNE PH/ORP Sensor SMARTSENS PH 8570*
Krohne SMARTSENS PH 8570
Digital pH sensor for the food and beverage industries
- Hygienic pH sensor with offline calibration function
- 2-wire loop powered sensor with integrated transmitter technology
- Robust sensor design for SIP/CIP
SMARTSENS analytical sensors from KROHNE are the first and only line sensor in the marketwith integrated transmitter technology. The complete circuitry is miniaturised and fits into thesensor head. This technical achievement cuts the price in half compared to all measurementsystems.
KROHNE is the only company who offers a real open standard without transmitter and a directconnection via standardised fieldbus from the sensor to the process control system. TheSMARTSENS sensor stores all data and sends these as bidirectional digital signals with4…20 mA / HART® 7 protocol to the control and asset management systems, handhelds, PC andother peripherals.
The SMARTSENS PH 8570 meets all requirements of the foodand beverage industries.
- Long term stability with pressurised RheoLid electrolyte filled reference electrode
- Fast and stable adjustment behaviour of the membrane glass type S
- Suitable for CIP (Cleaning In Place), SIP (Sterilisation In Place) and completely autoclavable
- Low maintenance – high potential of cost saving with offline calibration under controlledconditions
- With integrated Pt1000 and standard VP 2.0 connector