Detail KROHNE PH/ORP Sensor SMARTSENS ORP8510
Krohne SMARTSENS ORP 8150
Digital ORP sensor for the water and wastewater industry
- 2-wire loop powered sensor with integrated transmitter technology
- Usable for aggressive media with offline calibration function
- Pure platinum electrode and open diaphragm for long service and reliable ORP measurement
KROHNE is the only company who offers a real open standard without transmitter and a direct connection via standardised fieldbus from the sensor to the process control system. The SMARTSENS sensor stores all data and sends these as bidirectional digital signals with 4…20 mA / HART® 7 protocol to the control and asset management systems, handhelds, PC and other peripherals.
The SMARTSENS ORP 8150 meets all requirements of the industrial and municipal wastewater industries for ORP measurement.
- Ex approved sensor version for operation in hazardous areas
- Open diaphragms – no contamination or blocking of the reference electrode
- Long durability and stable measurement – Duralid electrolyte with high proportion of KCl
- Low maintenance – high potential of cost saving with offline calibration under controlledconditions
- With integrated Pt1000 and standard VP 2.0 connector