Specification and Model Selection
- Model : S
- Series : 100
- Type : X015 (7 gpd) (2.34 lph) 7 Bar
Them Chem-Tech Series 100 is the standard by which all other dosing pumps are jugged, Chem-Tech Series 100/150 pump with motorized-diaphragm technology. The series 100/150 provides quiet consistent metering over long periods of time in compact form.
A tried-and-true electric motor transfer power via a sealed gearbox and eccentric cam foe smooth, reliable dosing.
Simple, adjustable system with knab and locking lever provide easy flow rate control and turndown.
The compact, injection molded housing and clear pump head offer both affordability and chemical resistance.
Series 100 models – The preferred metering pump for water conditioning professionals around the world. Perfect for application where econimical, consistent performance is required. Capable of a wide range of flows, from less than 3 USGPD (0.47 lph) up to 30 USGPD (4.72 lph) and pressure up to 100 PSIG (7 Bar).
Series 150 Models – Built upon the same solid platform as the 100 models, these units are capable of higher flow rates. With a range offering up to 100 USGPD (15.76 lph), the series 150 can meet the demans of large applications. Maximum pressure is 60 PSIG (4.2 BAR).
- Guided quad check valve system
- Bleed valve assembly standard
- Feed rate control
- Duplex model’s both series are configurable for dosing two chemicals at different rates
- Reliable metering performance
- Sealed gear train
- Easy tube change-out
- Self priming
- Chemical resistant materials
- Simple installation
- Viscosity max CPS : 300 CPS
- Power input :
– 115 VAC/ 60 Hz
– 230 VAC/ 50 Hz
– 230 VAC/ 60 Hz
- Temperature limitations : 125°F/ 51°C max
- Shipping weight : 8 lbs/ 3.63 kg