The TF 35 fog generator has been the first choice for more than 25 years. When we set out with the firm intention or producing the best equipment on the market there were no limits imposed by an existing ranges of models.
This unit has been designed foruse with insectisides acaticides, fungicides and didinfectant. Light weight for convenient use in areas where poor roads and track make it difficult to handle heavy equipment. He only massproduced unit with a covered air in take valve, providing silincer effect and protection againts and solution particles.
- Petrol tank made from stainless steel
- Fog tube made from stainles steel
- Formulation tank from stainles steel
- Air pump made from stainless steel
- Reliable ignation system without spark plug
All other getting in contact with the chemical aremade from brass, viton and teflon.
Emergency cutt – off device for solution available upon request.
Tecnical Specification :
- Weight in kg, empty but ready for use : 7.9
- Dimensions L x W x H in cm : 137.5 x 27 x 34
- Solution tank capacity in L : Standart (5.7) option (10)
- Fuel consumtion, approx. in l/h : 2.0
- Performance of combustion, approx, in m : water based withcarrier, i.e NEBOL (4.0) ; Oil based (>100)
- Power supply flashlight batteries : 4 x 15 V LR20 (LR6 option)
Considering the maximum flow rate, an operator can treat at a flow rate of 1 liter/2.500 m3 up to 105.00 m3/h or 3.708.00 ft3/h.
TF 35 applies oil based formulation with the standart fog tube A specila “W” fog tube is available for the application of water based formulation.