Vertical, multistage centrifugal pump for tank top mounting.
Water Pump Product Information (MEI)
Minimum efficiency index (MEI) means the dimensionless scale unit for hydraulic pump efficiency at best efficiency point (BEP), part load (PL) and overload (OL). The commision Regulation (EU) sets efficiency requirement to MEI > 0.1 as from 1 januari 2013 and MEI > 0.4 as from 1 January 2015. An indicated benchmark for best-performing water pump available on the market as frm 1 january 2013 is determined in the regulation.
- The benchmark for most efficiency water pumps is MEI ≥0/.70
- The efficiency of a pump with a trimmed impeller is usually lower than that of a pump with the full impeller diameter. The trimming of the impeller adapt the pump to a fixed duty point, leading to reduced energy consumption. The minimum efficiency index (MEI) is based on the full impeller diameter.
- The operation of this water pump variable speed drive that matches the pump duty to the system
- Information on benchmark efficiency is available at http://europump.eu/efficien.
- The”year of manufacture” is indicated on the product nameplate with a four digit number is decoded as followa, YYWW with year (2 digit), e,g. PC 0223 for year 2002 and week 23. The number can be separate or it can be part of the model number, e.g. xxxxPX0223xxxx.
Head max : 98 m
Max flow : 5 m3/h